To be used with supplementary signs (TRU160-TRU165)
600mm Triangle (1200mm high when opened)
Very easy to erect
Varients very easy to fix or remove using rust-proof press studs
Allows one sign to have many alternative uses
How to fix your signs
The fixing method depends on whether the signs are PVC (plastic) or ACM (aluminium). Plastic signs These are usually printed on 3mm PVC foam board which is stiff, light and durable. They are supplied without fixing holes and the following methods can be used:
1. For single posts we recommend fixing a backboard to the post, then drilling pilot holes and fixing the sign to the backboard.
2. For double posts, gates or walls the signs can be fixed directly using pilot holes and fixings, or a Gripfill adhesive. Metal signs These are usually printed on 3mm ACM (aluminium composite material sometimes known as Dibond) or solid aluminium. They can be supplied plain, with fixing holes or with channel and can be used in the following ways:
1. Plain - can be drilled and fixed as required to any surface, or a Gripfill adhesive.
2. Fixing holes – can be mounted to any flat surface including single posts
3. Channel – available with a selection of clamps for round or square posts, or railings.
A selection of clamps are shown here